Article1 (Purpose and Scope of the Code)
1. The purpose of these terms is to define the content of this ID, the terms and conditions for providing this ID, and other rights and obligations between our company and registered members in relation to the provision and use of this ID. These Terms shall apply to any relationship between our company and registered members regarding the provision and use of this ID.
2. In the event of any discrepancy between these Terms and the descriptions in other explanatory materials relating to this ID, the provisions of these Terms shall prevail.
3. If any provision of these Terms or any part thereof is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions or any other part thereof shall remain in full force and effect.
(1)"network farm" refers to the network (As defined in the Ethics Code of the Japanese Institute of Certified Public Accountants.) to which Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu LLC belongs. Network farm in (As defined in the Ethics Code of the Japanese Institute of Certified Public Accountants.) "" ".
(2)"Services" means services managed and operated by our company or a network firm, or services managed and operated by a network firm within the network to which our company or Deloitte Tohmatsu belongs in partnership with a third party.
(3)"intellectual property rights" means any intellectual property right, including patent rights, utility model rights, design rights, copyrights, and trademark rights.
Article3 (Member registration and registration information)
1. Any person who wishes to use this ID shall submit to our company the prescribed membership information requested by our company in the registration form (https://login.deloittetohmatsuplatform.com/register) or other form our company prescribed by our company and apply for membership registration in connection with this ID. Applicants for membership with this ID must be 20 years of age or older at the time of application.
3. Registered membership information must be complete and current at all times. Registered members shall immediately notify our company of the complete and latest Member Information in the manner determined by our company in the event of any change, etc. to the registered Member Information. Such changes must be approved by our company and will not take effect until approved by our company.
Article4 (Account ID and password management)
1. Our company issues 1 ID per registered member.
2. Registered members must not allow any third party other than themselves to use this ID.
3. Any action taken by a Registered Member using the Registered Member's ID shall belong to the Registered Member, and our company shall not be liable in any way for such action, but the Registered Member shall be solely responsible.
4. Registered members must maintain the confidentiality of user IDs and passwords related to this ID at their own risk and must not allow third parties to use them.
5. Damages, losses, costs and burdens (Hereinafter referred to as "Damage, etc.".) incurred by our company or other registered members due to theft, leakage, unauthorized access by a third party or other unauthorized use of User IDs or passwords related to this ID. Our company is not responsible for any of these, and all responsibility rests with the registered member. Registered members shall indemnify our company and other registered members for any and all damages incurred by our company and shall have no liability whatsoever for such damages.
6. If it is found that the User ID or password relating to this ID has been stolen or used fraudulently, the registered member shall immediately notify our company to that effect and shall follow the instructions of our company regarding subsequent actions.
Registered members must not engage in any of the following actions when using this ID.
(1) Criminal acts and other laws and regulations (not limited to the laws and regulations of Japan, but including the laws and regulations of foreign countries). The same applies below. ) an act in violation of the provisions
(2) Fraud or intimidation against our company, other registered members or other third parties.
(3) Obstructing or damaging the business or reputation of our company, other registered members or other third parties
(4) Acts that infringe the intellectual property rights, right of honor, right to privacy or other rights or interests of our company, other registered members or other third parties
(5) The act of registering or posting a message containing the following expression on the website of the Service or transmitting a message to our company, other registered members or other third parties
A. Violent or threatening expressions
(a) obscene or obscene expressions;
(c) Expressions that induce or promote discrimination against specific races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientation, etc.
D. In addition to the above, expressions that may cause discomfort to other registered members or other third parties.
(6) Send chain mail, spam mail or other spam mail to our company, other registered members or other third parties.
(7) the act of spreading computer viruses or other harmful computer programs
(8) Act of posing as our company, another registered member or another third party
(9) An act of registering, by using the trade name, logo or any other representation of our company, other registered members or any other third party, information that may unjustly mislead the public as to the relationship with such persons
(10) An act of stealing or misusing the user ID or password of another registered member
(11) Acts that place an excessive load on the network or systems of our company
(12) Unauthorized access to our company networks or systems
(13) Advertising, advertising, solicitation, business activities, or any other acts contrary to the purpose of the Service
(14) registration or transmission of false, inaccurate or misleading information concerning Member Information, or failure to make necessary changes, updates, etc. in a timely manner
(15) In addition to the above, conduct that our company deems to be likely or likely to interfere with the proper management and operation of the Identity or the Services.
Article7 (Suspension of this ID, etc.)
1. Our company may suspend or suspend the provision of this ID in whole or in part in any of the following cases:.
(1) When conducting inspection, maintenance, repair or alteration work of servers, networks or other computer systems or communication lines, facilities, etc., pertaining to this ID
(2) If the use of a server, network or other computer system, or communication line, equipment, etc. pertaining to this ID is stopped or interrupted due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning, fire, storm and flood damage, natural disaster, or power failure
(3) In the event that instructions, recommendations, orders, etc. are received from administrative authorities or courts, etc. to suspend or suspend the provision of this ID in whole or in part
(4) In addition to the above, in the event that our company deems it necessary to suspend or suspend this ID in whole or in part for a reasonable reason
2. In addition to the case described in the preceding paragraph, our company may change the content of this ID or terminate the provision of this ID at any time at our company's reasonable discretion. If our company terminates the provision of this ID, the contractual relationship between our company and the registered member under these Terms shall terminate at the time of such termination.
3. A Registered Member may not be relieved of any obligation or obligation to our company, other Registered Members or any other third party with respect to this ID or the Services even if measures under the preceding 2 paragraphs have been taken.
4. Our company shall not be liable in any way for any damage, etc., suffered by the Registered Member as a result of the measures taken by our company under this Article.
Article8 (Ownership of intellectual property rights and information)
1. All intellectual property rights relating to this ID belong to Licensor who has licensed this ID to our company or our company, and the member registration and provision of this ID to this ID shall not mean any license to the registered member of such intellectual property rights.
2. Registered Members hereby represent and warrant to our company that they have the lawful right to register, input and transmit any information they register, input and transmit on this ID Registration Form, that such information is true and accurate, and that such registration, input and transmission of such information does not infringe any right or interest of any third party.
3. The rights relating to information registered, entered, transmitted, etc. by a registered member in this ID registration form and derivative information derived from such information shall continue to belong to the registered member. However, our company may freely use such information free of charge to the extent necessary for the management and provision, etc. of this ID, and the Registered Member shall grant a license to our company for the use of such information.
Article9 (Cancellation, etc. of Membership Registration by our company)
1. If a Registered Member falls under any of the following items, our company may suspend the provision of this ID to such Registered Member and cancel the Member Registration without any prior notice or demand. If a Registered Member is found to fall under any of Items 1 to 3 below, the Member shall immediately notify our company.
(1) In case of violation of the provisions of this Agreement (including where the representations and warranties are not true or incorrect.)
(2) where it is found that there are false or incorrect facts in the registration information
(3) Cases where the Trust Company has suspended payments or become unable to pay debts, or a petition for commencement of bankruptcy proceedings, civil rehabilitation proceedings, corporate reorganization proceedings, special liquidation proceedings, or insolvency proceedings similar thereto has been filed
(4) The network (As defined in the Ethics Code of the Japanese Institute of Certified Public Accountants.) to which Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu LLC belongs due to the violation of "policy of independence" by our company to registered members. Network farm in (As defined in the Ethics Code of the Japanese Institute of Certified Public Accountants.) (ii) the Commissioner of the Financial Services Agency has notified the Commissioner of the Financial Services Agency that the Commissioner of the Financial Services Agency has recognized a situation that would impair the independence of the Commissioner of the Financial Services Agency. The term "policy of independence" shall mean such laws and regulations as the Certified Public Accountants Act, etc., and the Ethics Rules, etc., of the Japanese Institute of Certified Public Accountants as well as the corresponding laws and regulations, etc., of each country that are required for a network firm within the network to which Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu belongs to conduct an audit or guarantee service.
(5) In addition to the above, in the event that our company reasonably judges that it is not appropriate to continue the member registration
2. In the event that the Member Registration is cancelled pursuant to the preceding paragraph, the contractual relationship between our company and the Registered Member pursuant to these Terms shall be terminated at the time of such cancellation. In such case, the Registered Member shall automatically forfeit the benefit of time in respect of all obligations and obligations owed to our company in connection with the use of this ID and shall immediately discharge those obligations and obligations.
3. A Registered Member may not be relieved of any obligation or obligation to our company, other Registered Members or any other third party with respect to the Identity or the Services even if the Member's registration has been cancelled pursuant to Paragraph 1.
4. Our company shall not be liable for any damage, etc., to the registered member even if the damage, etc. is caused by the cancellation of the member registration by our company under this article.
Article10 (Cancellation, etc. of Membership Registration by Registered Members)
1. Registered members may terminate their membership at any time by notifying our company in a manner prescribed by our company.
2. If you delete your membership registration based on the preceding paragraph, the contractual relationship between our company and the registered member based on these Terms shall be terminated at the time of the deletion. In such case, the Registered Member shall automatically forfeit the benefit of time in respect of all obligations and obligations owed to our company in connection with the use of the Services and shall immediately discharge those obligations and obligations.
3. A Registered Member may not be released from any liability or obligation incurred by our company, other Registered Members, or other third parties with respect to the Identity or the Services even if he/she has cancelled his/her Membership Registration pursuant to Paragraph 1.
4. Registered members may use this ID after re-registering even if they have deleted their membership registration based on Paragraph 1.
Article11 (Disclaimer and Disclaimer of Warranties)
1. Our company makes no warranty that the use of this ID will conform to the particular purpose of the Registered Member, that it will have the function, commercial value, accuracy or usefulness that the Registered Member expects, that the Registered Member's use of this ID will conform to the laws and regulations applicable to the Registered Member, that there will be no problems with the use of this ID, or that the information provided by our company or other Registered Members in using this ID will be true and accurate.
2. Our company shall not be liable for any damages suffered by registered members in connection with the use of this ID, whether due to system or server failure, suspension, termination, inability to use or change of provision of this ID by our company, deletion or loss of registration information, deletion of membership registration, loss of data or equipment failure or damage by use of this ID, or for any other reason, or whether due to default, tort or other claim.
Article12 (confidentiality obligation)
Our company shall not disclose or divulge to any third party member information registered by a registered member or any other confidential information of a registered member acquired in connection with the management, operation, provision, etc. of this ID except with the prior written consent of the registered member.
Article13 (Handling of Personal Information, etc.)
2. Our company may use this ID and personal information about registered members in the Services.
3. Our company may disclose or provide registered member information, including personal information, to third parties such as network farms and business partners.
If a Registered Member notifies our company of this ID or these Terms, the Registered Member must notify the address specified by our company in the manner specified by our company.
Article15 (Assignment of Status under the Terms)
1. Registered Members may not assign, transfer, secure or otherwise dispose of their status under these Terms or their rights and obligations hereunder to any third party without our company's prior written consent.
2. If our company assigns the business related to this ID to another company, the company may assign the status under this Agreement or the rights and obligations under this Agreement to the other company.
Article16 (Governing law and competent court)
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan. It is agreed that the Tokyo District Court shall be the court of first instance with exclusive jurisdiction for all disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms.
Article17 (Changes to the Terms)
Our company may change these Terms at any time. In order for a registered member to continue to use this ID after changing these terms, the member must agree to the changes.
Article18 (survival clause)
Article1 Article 4, Paragraphs 3 and 5, Article 5, Article 7, Paragraphs 3 and 4, Article 8, Article 9, Paragraphs 2 through 4, Article 10, Paragraphs 2 through 4, Article 11 through 16 and this Article shall remain in force and effect even after the termination of the contractual relationship between our company and the Registered Member under these Terms. However, Section 12 shall remain in force and effect for a period of 3 years after the termination of the contractual relationship between our company and the Registered Member under these Terms.
Established: June 1, 2019